Since announcing the Invest in Rhode Island Campaign, more than $2 million in investment has been made in people, places and organizations across the state.
LISC’s Neighborhood Development Fund has announced the award of $550,000 in grants to ten community based organizations:
- Church Community Housing Corporation
- House of Hope Community Development Corporation
- NeighborWorks Blackstone River Valley
- Omni Development Corporation
- One Neighborhood Builders
- Pawtucket Central Falls Development Corporation
- Smith Hill Community Development Corporation
- SWAP, Inc.
- West Elmwood Housing Development Corporation